...
...
Does that mean that the cost is the same for everyone else? Absolutely not.
The Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation | Search
There you go, seems you have it well. Again, that's not mentioning the 1/4 of all that are turned down to begin with. Same old rhetoric that's been debunked.
13 million? Even the figure that's normally uses is 9 million, which about half is "maybe" illegals. The original census counted "immigrants", there are legal ones here in case you didn't know.
Do you really want to try and claim that they don't mislead?
Since I didn't do enough research for you, I went back and "informed myself". Just for you.
In recent weeks, media outlets have misidentified as Democrats several Republicans facing scandal, poor poll numbers | Media Matters for America
They've been caught several times changing the "R's" to "D's". Might be a mistake once, maybe even twice...but time after time they've done that. Here's their most recent one...
There, now you've been informed. And to claim they are "fair" is laughable...I guess that's why they were sued for their "Fair and Balanced" slogan. Now "We Report, You Decide". With their lineup of O'Reilly, Beck, Hannity, Greta and guests like Rush, Tranny Anne and Karl Rove...how can you sit there with a straight face and make that "extremely weak " claim.
You backed up nothing. I asked for proof and most of what you posted, none though.
I didn't post it to argue about ones opinions. But when someone spouts off ignorant **** like that, I'll call it like I see it.
R13 did you start this just to argue about peoples opinions?
GO VOLS
I was thinking the same thing MJ.....
What gets me is he cryes anytime someone gives him a hard time, but he is constantly doing **** like this to make people hate him...
[img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]
Bookmarks